By integrating with Zapier, the Newsman account can be connected with over 300 services, including major names such as: SumoMe, SaleForce, Bigcommerce, Magento and Shopify.
This will allow you to pass data from, and to other web services in an automated way, without having any programming knowledge
What is Zapier?
Zapier allows you to automatize tasks between different online apps.
In a simple way, you can select the event to a web app that will generate an action to share with the subscribers list in your Newsman account.
The integration uses the Newsman API and OAuth v2 feature.
How it works?
As it was mentioned above, you do not need programming knowledge to use the Zapier – Newsman integration. From your Zapier account, follow these steps:
1. Add the NewsmanApp in your Zapier account
2. Click on the button in the upper right of the page “Make a Zap!”;
3. After opening the new page, the first step is to select the app that will generate the event;
4. Approve the access to the chosen account;
5. The second step is to choose the desired action. To do this, select the Newsman app;
6. Choose “Add / Update Subscriber” and save;
7. Select your Newsman account;
8. The next and final step is to choose the settings for the selected Newsman account.
9. In the upper right you can see the shaped checkmark button “Your Zap is – On / Off. To activate the app permanently, select “Your Zap is – On.”
We are looking with great interest to find out your feedback about the Zapier – Newsman integration.